2021 Call for Presentations Now Open!
Abstract Submissions Due: Monday, July 13, 2020
Share your expertise and grow your influence by presenting at IAQA’s 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo taking place in Austin, TX, on February 17 – 19, 2021!
The theme for this year’s meeting is Solutions in a Changing World. IAQA is looking for presentation submissions that demonstrate practical solutions to real-life problems as well as research, insights, and industry experience to help equip and better prepare IAQ professionals to respond to various situations in their everyday practice. Presentation formats can include panel discussions, hands-on demonstrations and lectures that encourage speaker and audience interaction.
Anyone with innovative ideas, trending research, or cutting-edge science in the topic area tracks below is invited to submit a presentation for consideration. Sessions at IAQA’s Annual Meeting are typically 45-minutes in length and feature thought-leadership from experts in the indoor air quality field.
Presentation Tracks (subtopic suggestions are not exhaustive)
- Building Science (e.g. design, materials, operations)
- Business Management (e.g. legal issues, marketing, sales, financials)
- Chemical Contaminants (e.g. VOC's, formaldehyde, odors, health effects)
- Emerging Topics (e.g. workplace preparedness, disaster recovery)
- Health & Wellness (e.g. allergies, drugs, building acquired illnesses)
- Infectious Disease (e.g. COVID-19, identifications, treatment, disinfection)
- Mold & Bacteria (e.g. assessments, removal, treatment)
- Remediation & Restoration (e.g. techniques, verification)
- Technology (e.g. tools, testing, equipment)
IAQA’s Annual Meeting & Expo is the only multi-disciplinary event dedicated to bringing together contractors, consultants, and other professionals across the entire spectrum of the indoor air quality industry to share their insights, ideas, and innovations. It’s the leading event for IAQ professionals to get in front of this audience to assert their influence and thought leadership.
- Incredible professional development opportunity
- Expand your professional portfolio and network
- Collaborate with experts in the field
- Receive recognition for, and feedback about, your presentation
- Be part of a dynamic community that has made IAQA’s Annual Meeting & Expo the “must-attend” event for those in the IAQ industry
IAQA’s Annual Meeting & Expo brings together nearly 500 attendees representing all segments of the IAQ industry including contractors, consultants, manufacturers, business service providers, facility owners and operators, plus government, military, medical, and academia professionals. Professional specializations range from mold, radon and asbestos, to lead, fire, flood, water damage, and more.
Submission Guidelines & Details
Submitting an abstract to the IAQA 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo means that it will be blindly peer-reviewed and may be accepted for an oral presentation. Please Note: You may submit as many abstracts as you wish, however, IAQA reserves the right to limit the number of selected submissions from one individual/company. All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and discounted conference registration fees.
Call for Presentations opens: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Submission deadline: Monday, July 13, 2020
Notifications of acceptance will be sent: Late July / Early August 2020
Presentations due: December 2020 / January 2021