Foo Chin Peng
Foo Chin Peng MBA, M.Sc. (Mechanical Engineering), B.Eng. (Mech & Production) Member of IAQA & ISIAQ Director
• Master of Business Administration, The University of Melbourne, 2011
• Master of Science (Mechanical Engineering), National University of Singapore, 1994
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical & Production), National University of Singapore, 1989
• Graduate Certificate, World Heritage Conservation (University College Dublin, 26 June 2019)
• Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC), ACAC, 14 August 2019)
Aside from being the director and administrator of the organization, Chin Peng handles building pathology projects and played instrumental roles in those involving indoor environmental issues. Amongst her recent diagnosis works include mold infestation problems and indoor environmental issues. She has developed mold investigation and testing procedures using traditional and modern techniques for systematic analysis of affected space.
She leads Research and Development projects within the organization to develop new products and services. She was principal in the development of asset inspection software, aimed at improving productivity, and minimizing errors. Her other key role includes identifying and adopting suitable techniques for diagnosis. These were achieved through intensive networking with industry partners, government agencies and commercial organizations. Her works has developed several applications in the organization including ARCGIS, mold investigation, diagnosis, testing and decontamination, building science involving simulation tool WUFI (Wärme Und Feuchte Instationär developed by Fraunhofer Institute, Germany) and ANSYS
Her other pet interests include conservation of heritage assets such including buildings, bronze statues, cast iron fountains and other architectural structures. She has a keen interest in latest technology particularly relating to building science and Internet of Things.