Indoor Air Quality Solutions, IAQS
Lydia, together with her husband John, have owned and operated Orlando Florida based Indoor Air Quality Solutions since 2001. Lydia and John are Indoor Environment Consultants specializing in indoor air quality assessments, forensic water intrusion investigations, mold & odor investigations, and building envelope failure investigations for commercial and residential properties.
Lydia is a member of the Central Florida IAQA Chapter Board of Directors. John currently serves as the IAQA Immediate Past President. Lydia and John are Florida Licensed Mold Assessors and Certified Indoor Environmental Consultants CIEC’s. Lydia and John have performed investigations and forensic diagnostic inspections throughout the mid-West and Eastern United States for both commercial and residential properties.
John has served as an expert witness in court cases involving indoor air quality, mold, building envelope failure, building product failure and spray polyurethane foam insulation. He has provided consultation and or testimony in several hundred litigation cases
Lydia and John have presented to many professional organizations on subjects that include Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation, Building Envelope Failures Investigations, Indoor Environmental Assessments, Green Building and IAQ, LEED Buildings and IAQ, and Reducing VOC’s in New Construction. Some of the industry associations John has presented to include;
- The Indoor Air Quality Association, IAQA
- The American Industrial Hygiene Association, AIHA
- The Restoration Industry Association, RIA
- The American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers, ASHRAE
- The US Green Building Council, USGBC
- The National Association of Home Builders, NAHB
- The National Air Duct Cleaners Association, NADCA
Lydia and John are committed industry volunteers. Their industry involvement includes participation in the following industry organizations and standard writing committees.
- Indoor Air Quality Association IAQA
- ASTM International
- Restoration Industry Association RIA
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Contractors IICRC