Mr. Rucker has practiced for more than 30 years. He is a Board Certified Industrial Hygienist. He has served on the AIHA Professional Ethics committee and the Board of the Building Environmental Council of Ohio (BECO). His is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Awards winner. He is more active than ever as an advocate for careers in the health professions.
- B.S., Chemistry, Miami University, 1985
- Master of Science in Environmental Health, University of Cincinnati, 1993
- Master of Business Administration, Finance & Real Estate, University of Cincinnati, 1998
- Certified Industrial Hygienist #6469
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (Ret) #3746