Registration is open!
The IAQA 2023 Annual Meeting & Expo will be held on February 19-22, 2023 at the Austin Marriott Downtown in Austin Texas.
Please note to receive the IAQA member rates, your membership needs to be current through 2023. If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Myers, IAQA Membership Coordinator at email@example.com.
3-Day Conference Full Registration Includes:
- All Educational/Meeting Sessions (Pre-Conference Workshop not included)
- Access to Final Papers and Presentations
- Eligibility for Continuing Education Credit Hours
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- All Meal Functions & Networking Events
- Access to Session Recordings 30 days after the Meeting
Early Bird Registration Rate
by December 1, 2022
Regular/On-site Registration Rate
starting December 2, 2022
|Member Individual Full Registration||$785||
Member Corporate Full Registration
|Member Corporate Additional Attendee Full Registration*||$685||$735|
|Non-Member Individual Full Registration||$995||$1,095|
* Additional attendee registration is only open to employees within the same company. You must be a corporate member to be eligible for the additional attendee discount.
In order to receive the membership rate, your IAQA membership must be paid through 2023.
Registration View On-Demand
If you are unable to attend, you can still have access to all session recordings by registering for view ondemand. All sessions will be recorded. Audio only will be synced with the powerpoint presentations. Recordings will be available 30 days after the event.
|Member Registration View On-Demand||$845|
|Non-Member View On-Demand||$1,095|
Cancellation requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29, 2023. Cancellations are subject to a $75 per person service fee that will be deducted from your refund. No refunds after January 29, 2023, unless approved by the IAQA meetings staff.
Pre-Conference Workshops - Sunday, February 19, 2023
Pre-Conference Workshops are optional and require an additional purchase. You can register just for pre-conference workshop or add it to your conference registration. If you would like add a pre-conference workshop to an existing registration, please contact IAQA Meeting Manager Wendy Stevens at email@example.com.
Pre-Conference Workshop Registration Includes:
- Conference Materials
- Breakfast for Half Day Workshops
- Breakfast and Lunch for Full Day Workshops
|Workshop||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
Healthy Building Scorecard
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM / Half Day
Waste Anesthetic Gasses: Exposure Monitoring & Leak Investigations
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM / Half Day
Application of Specific Tools and Procedures for Effectively and Safely Including Occupants in Home Assessments
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM / Full Day
Daily Conference Registration
Daily Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to educational/meeting sessions on that day
- Access to final papers and presentations
- Eligibility for Continuing Education Credits pertaining to that day
- Access to exhibit hall and meals in exhibit hall on that day
- Any other meal functions and networking events on that day
|Date||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|Monday, February 20||$295||$395|
Tuesday, February 21
|Wednesday, February 22||$215||$265|
Spouse & Exhibit Hall Registration Includes:
- Access to exhibit hall and all meals in exhibit hall
- Any other meal functions outside exhibit hall (Friday breakfast)
|Registration Type||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|Exhibit Hall Only||$275||$325|
If you are a student and would like to attend the 2023 IAQA Annual Meeting & Expo, please contact IAQA Meeting Manager Wendy Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the student rate.