Same Amazing IAQA Program Minus the Flights, Hotels and Other Expenses.
The 2021 IAQA Global Virtual Annual Meeting & Expo is your opportunity to access unparalleled technical education, top-notch networking, and a program that is more robust than ever with many new speakers!
Join your colleagues at the only multi-disciplinary event dedicated to bringing together contractors, consultants, and other professionals across the entire spectrum of the indoor air quality industry to share their insights, ideas, and innovations.
Attending a virtual meeting has its benefits. IAQA has selected a top-notch virtual meeting platform that will seamlessly allow attendees from around the globe to access the meeting’s content-rich program and activities. Understanding that networking is a key component of the annual meeting, there will be ample opportunities for attendees to meet other attendees and companies alike from the comfort of their home or office.
Some Advantages of the IAQA Global Virtual Meeting Include:
- The education you need – 30+ hours of CEC's at 50% off
- 30+ sessions available – no more missing of presentations in parallel sessions or from scheduling conflicts
- Discounted registration rates – save with 50% off normal registration rates!
- Network with a Global IAQ Community – join in on ample opportunities for virtual face-to-face networking, online chats, and discussion forums
- Content available 24/7 – giving accessibility around the globe in all time zones
- Greater sponsor accessibility – now people who would not normally be able to visit the Exhibit Hall in-person can visit the virtual Sponsor Gallery for FREE!
- No travel needed – access the meeting from your home or office and save on travel costs and exhibition infrastructure expenses
- A schedule not restricted to three days – pre-recorded sessions and chat Q&A will be conveniently spread out over four days
- Recorded content available to attendees – access recorded presentations for months after the meeting ends*
*Recorded sessions will be available to watch later on-demand in the virtual platform through May 31, 2021. And access it permanently via IAQA University!
This is the must-attend event for professionals from all aspects of the air quality industry to learn about the latest science advancements, hear the newest research, and seamlessly connect with other attendees and representing industry organizations… all online from the comfort of their home or office.
IAQA will be providing attendees, speakers, and sponsors with additional materials to ensure a seamless virtual event experience. More details will be available in the near future.