The 2023 IAQA Annual Meeting & Expo is your opportunity to access unparalleled technical education, top-notch networking, and a program that is more robust than ever with many new speakers!
Join your colleagues at the only multi-disciplinary event dedicated to bringing together contractors, consultants, and other professionals across the entire spectrum of the indoor air quality industry to share their insights, ideas, and innovations.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
1. Network with peers and exchange tips with experts. There's no other place to talk to the pros about industry trends, how to grow your business, stay ahead of the competition, gain insider tricks, and more.
2. Gain valuable insight through educational sessions taught by industry leaders on topics such as building science, chemical contaminants, infectious diseases, mold & bacteria, and many more!
3. Get your continuing education credits!
Who Should Attend?
Attendance is perfect for an individual whose position is involved in indoor air testing, remediation, HVAC maintenance, facility management, and more!
This is the conference for you if your company is involved with:
- Indoor Air Quality
- Chemicals (carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, lead paint, etc.)
- Building Science
- Industry Standards & Government Regulations
- Infectious Diseases
- Health & Wellness
- Natural Disasters